Wednesday, July 7, 2010





OK......Well needless to say it has been 2 yrs since I have blogged!
Yes 2 yrs!!!!
My life, needless to say, has been CRAZY!

Not long after my last blog my husband and I seperated and eventually divorced after 9 yrs of marriage.....yeah that is a long story! But to make a long story short.... I am so so so so much better off without that in my life. Yes my family got ripped apart and I would love to rip him apart for that but I still have some of my sanity left and my kids half the time...of course if it was up to me I would have them all the time and he and his "girlfriend" would fall in a very deep hole!
ok i gotta stop on that subject...
GRRRRRRRR.






Well Trey is almost 5 and my Sissy Mae is the big 3. Of course both are beautiful!

I am seeing someone...His name is Justin.....





and he has 3 girls if his own...Kelsey 8 (9 in august), Elizabeth 3 (4 in september) and Kasey 7.



I have known him for 12 yrs and those girls since they were born....Actually Kelsey was a guinea pig of mine when I was learning to sew...Made her tons of dresses and sets. ;o)

Been sewing some lately and I will try to update as I can. But as for this post I was just trying to let yall know I am not dead and I am still sewing as time allows.

Again I am sorry for abandoning this blog for so long. This was and still is a good outlet for me.

So if anyone is reading this...Hopefully it will NOT be another 2 yrs till my next post...



Until Next Time..
Sarah

No comments: