Sunday, June 1, 2008

OTTOBRE

OMG!!!
I received my first 3 issues of Ottobre today!
I am so excited. I must have already looked at these books a hundred times.
You could hear the gears turning in my head as I was looking at them.
There are so many things that I want to make!!


These are the issues that I received:











If you have never heard of this magazine, it is from Finland and has the most adorable clothes in it. They have 4 issues a year for kids and 2 a year for women. It comes with all the patterns to make everything in the book.
I love it!!!
The only downfall is everything is in Centimeters and I am used to inches.
So I have to convert everything.
But I think I have enough sense to do that....
I think. ;op


Anyway, I hope it will not be long until I will be posting something on here that I made from the magazine. Now to go and figure out all these little lines so I can trace to patterns.
Gotta go read the books again!!



Until next time,
Sarah

No comments: