Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Recycled Dress for Sissy!



BEFORE:
A old dress I bought at the Thrift Shop for $1.00.
Had a lot of buttons and good material on it.





AFTER:
A new outfit for Sissy Mae!!!!




A little flower corsage.
Of course with a button. ;0)







Up close of the Flower.
This will fray more when washed and dried.



Sissy modeling her dress and panties.
She had been crying because I put her down to take a picture.
She is so rotten.






Got the remote!! All is well!!




I made this dress from McCalls 5606






This is pattern is cute but I thought the directions were a little bit odd. I don't know. I think if I make this again I will assemble it differently and I didn't really like the panty pattern. Nothing really wrong with it. I just have sewed others I like better.



Anyway...overall I was pleased with it all and all. Not bad for $1.00!!!


No comments: