Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Sissy's new outfits.

OK!

I made this outfit for my Sissy Mae after seeing similar ones on the internet. I told myself - That is so easy and I can do that! So I did. This is a great way to use up some scraps too! This was the first set. I call it
The Cowgirl Outfit.



Whole Outfit.
I made the pants from the pattern New Look 6796.


They were supposed to be capris but I guess I didnt shorten them enough. OH WELL....she will grow.



Upclose of the Front. I love the vintage button.
I love buttons. ;o)

My Sissy Mae.
I tried to get a good shot of her modeling it but she would not stay still. LOL
Of course she is always putting something in her mouth too.
The nose sucker is clean. I promise.


Ties behind the neck.
I later regretted this design choice. I wish I would have went with two shoulder ties. It tends to want to ride down especially when she is wollering all over the floor. Ms. Sissy Mae has not grasp the idea of lady like behavior yet at 1 yr. old.

I included this pic because I think it is just too damn cute. Especially with the drool.
LOL
:p






The second set I made.
(The Flowery Set)
I made this one with some shorts instead of pants.
I think I like this one better too. The material is so light and just hangs better or something.


Up close of the front of the shorts. I put a matching button on the front to help Daddy know which is the front and the back.

Up close of the stitching of the bottom of the shorts.
I could not get that to focus for nothing.
:o(



Well, that is it for this post. More to come soon.


Until next time -
Sarah

No comments: